Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sheila's Wish List

Are you a knitter or crocheter?? Crocheter

I love to make..... fingerless gloves, sweaters, wraps, afghans

I really want to make...... an afghan for each of my kids

My favorite yarns are..... soft and dark

My wish pattern is...... a shrug that doesn't just look like a short sweater

My favorite hooks or needles are..... I really don't have favorites...

I really wish I had..... more time ;)

My favorite colors are... black, grey, purple

My hobbies... theatre, writing, bellydance

My kitchen theme and colors.. "green faerie"/abs in the, so green,
black, silver

My bathroom theme and colors... theatre, deep red and black

My dislikes.... pink, super girlie stuff. gold.

My crafts..what I like.... crocheting, home decorating, sewing

My allergies... anything with too perfumy a smell will set off a migraine.

My favorite pets... rats, toads

My favorite scents... vanilla, ginger

My favorite novels or magazines... Vogue, anything in the Bukowski/Kerouac vein

Other stuff about me... I'm a married mom of four. I work full time in a cancer research hospital, but have a part time job editing. in addition to all that, I own my own business and try to participate in bellydance classes.

No comments: